Sunday 6 October 2024

Scarlett Johansson requested by Josef Zápotocky. 06.10.24

Josef Zápotocky was hired as Scarlett Johansson's PA.

I thought my job would be answering phones taking down messages and getting whatever she wanted.

I had no idea it entailed being turned into an exact copy of her.

So I would be a little bit older I would be female and I would be so they're pretty but I was pretty sure I could get used to that.

After the transformation, I found myself in an exact copy of her body and it felt so incredible.

I felt so sexually alive.

All I could think about was getting naked and playing with my tits and pussy.

You cannot imagine the orgasmic pleasure I felt the first time I think myself.

Vagina's might be messy and bleed for weak in every moment but for free Weeps out of every month, they are the greatest wonderful list most pleasure-giving organ in the human body.

I have to fill in for her when there are jobs she does not want to do.



Like boring interviews and signing funds artwork and talking on boring daytime shows.

But I think I've got a pretty good life and the best job in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment