Sunday 6 October 2024

He's in there and I don't know how to get rid of it and be questioned by Anonymous: 06.10.24

Alison heavily pregnant was working at the local library to make ends meet.

She was stooking the shelves and getting on with her daily business when something really frightening happened.

The ghostly form of an old hobo cam running at a screening;  I want to live again.

He jumped right into her body. 

Without my mom realising, the hobo was living inside her and slowly starting to take control.

I don't know why I can see him and nobody else can.

I am frightened I'm going to lose my mother and I don't know what to do to save her.



1 comment:

  1. Could you make a sequel, with the hobo now fused her body and having full control of her? Enjoying her mom's body.

    ReplyDelete