Saturday 28 September 2024

Guest Publication, Alternative Story By Rhodry. 28.09.24






Jessica gave her annoying brother a cup of sweet tea. What was special about this tea. She added a special ingredient, a potion that could change him into a girl. So he drank it, he wasn't a tea drinker, but anything was good, within half an hour, an hour, he became an annoying brother, to a girl or sister. The strangest thing was that he wasn't bothered by the fact, that he is a she, a her, a girl now. He/she needed to be dressed the same as before. He/she changed now. Then I suggested that we go to the mall for some shopping, and have our hair and nails done now. He/she said it's cool and sure he/she said. So we went to the mall and shopped for some skirts and dresses. While my brother/sister was talking a mile a minute. I was in quest thought. And wondered, that how long it would last until my sister turned back to my brother again, I got to give him/her another dose to make it last a long, long time. If researched it was the right thing to keep my sister, It was only a short time, and liked her better. What to do that is the question.


6 weeks as a woman and I'm already using my body to get what I want.




Rhodry

It's been over six weeks since I was turned into a woman, my sex change thing, it was more a gender change thing, that my body is now female physically and biologically too. My mental and emotional state, sort of part of me was that old male self-enjoyed looking at myself, the female part of me was proud that I was pretty. But the only clothes I got were mostly skirts and dresses and heels, that I didn't really mind so much, because the two sides of me sort of liked it, the male side enjoyed it, the female side was sort of proud, she got a nice figure and a pretty face. Then were several things that trouble me, why was I given only dresses and skirts, and wear heels only which I mastered, I proudly thought, the other thing was I'm sort of horny a lot, I don't know if that girl, is this horny or is it, because that change I don't know, so to release myself of the sexual tension, used my vibrator, and my dildo, to keep myself sane. I needed it to keep myself focused. But my boss was getting tired of me, being tardiness, so I decided to bring them into one empty office, so I could give him a BJ, to keep his mind angry. I gave him about two or three orgasms, BJ's that made him happy and me too, So I could do my work. I hope that I don't get, so, so horny a lot. It's not I enjoy it, but my male self is still hanging around he hates that I'm doing it to men. I hope I adjust to being a girl more because playing with toys is fun, but playing with guys is another thing.


Any time little lady.





Rhodry

He never wanted this, he was perfectly happy as a guy, a man. His life was good, his family he got along okay. He even had a girlfriend now. But that was what changed, I changed, I changed into a girl, I looked like a girl physically, but I was a girl biologically too, and then even mentally, and in essence(spirit) too. I couldn't help being a girl. It, it felt natural for me, thou I'm been at it for a few months now. I even started to wear dresses and skirts, and nylons too. I started to master high heels which I'm not good at, my mother and girlfriend, now BFF, helped me, as best they could. I even took a feminine name I called myself Stephanie, now the biggest problem is that my sexuality has changed when as a guy, I thought girls were sexy, and I sort of drooled at times. Now when I look at them it is different, oh I like them like, sisters of Friends, like that, but it is sexually way no, I didn't feel it. But now when I look at some boys now, that is a different story. I didn't drool, but my vagina twitched a bit. And my nipples hardened a bit but dating someone, else was an unknown. So I went to a special dating site, that deals with people like me, I met a guy, who was like me, but instead of being the guy to girl, it was the reverse he was a girl who changed into a guy, so I didn't have to lie or created a story of why or how or come now. He goes by the name of Paul now. When we first met, it was awkward had first, but the next date or three we loosened up, we talked about problems of adjusting to being the other gender. He asked me are you as horny as me. As I had to you. I was a bit shocked, but not surprised that Paul said that. Well if you, must know, I said. Yes, I am too horny too. But I'm not used to taking it, then I give it to use. Don't worry, I may be new had this, but I think I can handle being the guy and using my manly stick ( penis) to your feminine opening (vagina). Oh my, that is a tempting offer. I said now, I gave him two BJs in a row. When I finished, I smiled at him. Do you like, I said. He said are you sure that, you were born a girl. I said I did things that were natural for me. I bet, When I sat on the desk, pulled up my skirt, and pulled down my panties(knickers), I put his manhood into me, It was strangely different, but it was enjoyable, I experienced my first female orgasm. It, it was wonderful. I wanted more. I wanted to experience this feeling this pleasure again, and again as the days rolled on I started to think like a girl more and more, and I started to dream of having sex a lot. Did I think of sex a lot before, I even thought of it. Do girls think about sex a lot or is it just me, that I started to be more flirty, look or dress a bit more dresser. Then I want to give some of the cuter guys a BJ or two. Or that I was willing to do it on the desk. I like being a girl even better. Now But it seems I did it several times in a day, I'm a nymph, a slut. It helps me concentrate to keep on track, I Wish I didn't have to need so, so much. I need to talk to someone who actually knows or understands me. If not It will be worse, (what happens next that is another story).


I just wanted to be his lady.




Rhodry

It was his turn to go undercover, FBI Agent Danele's, but he chose to go undercover at a strip club, not as a bouncer, something, like that, but as an exotic dancer, a girl dancer, he thought about and chose to do it, a few weeks later Danelle Lynn was the newest dancer there, the training and implanted memories helped. She started on the main stage, he/she was terrified at first, but then the training of the implanted memories kicked in. Danelle was acting on impulse, for the first week or so he/she had to concentrate on what he/she was doing. Then it was more impulse, like muscle memories. Then a few weeks later Danelle Lynn was offered to work in the private room, where he/she does his/her work for a private audience which were some members of the mob. They were pleased with my work. So the second night, one of the mob. Asked me if I was willing to make some extra cash. I knew enough of what it meant, oral pleasure, oh my gods, if I didn't do this, I'd lose favour and it be harder to get the information, I needed. I Stopped for a moment, I'd looked at his male organ, part of me didn't want to do this. But the girl side of me was curious, about Danelle Lynn. Wanted to do it. She didn't want to stay a virgin. So, I started to suck and suck, when gave my first BJ, it was interesting, and I like, that I was very horny. Over the next serval weeks, Danelle Lynn worked as an exotic dancer, and couple of nights she worked in private rooms, giving her clients those BJs, and the information. But he/she was enjoying being Danelle Lynn that she gave his/her FBI superiors minimal information to them. He/she likes Danelle Lynn far too much, and she wants to stay like this.


A hate-love relationship.



Rhodry.

All Scott knew about women was extremely limited to getting them out of their clothes and getting them in bed. His choices of girls were limited, he didn't care about going on dates things like that he chose the ones that were pretty and horny at the time or getting a hooker or three. The only thing was that they satisfied him. He never cared about them it was all about him, he used the most Chess lines. But it works. Soon than later, it turned to bite him. Until one day, it happened, there was this one girl, who was a witch and an actual witch. Why and how well, she decided to teach me a lesson. Since I like a certain type of girl, so I woke up as a girl, an actual girl, but didn't stop there, my dress sense was sort of trashy, I looked sort of loose, and my personality was of a bimbo. And sexual preferences were of certain types of guys. Yes, I like guys now. But certain kinds of guys that wanted a good time, that were willing to use me as a sexual object, no wasn't every week, but nearly every day, I wanted it I desired it, when I had those moments of clarity, I hated that I was this type of person that is trashy, being used, than the one that is using, all I know is that I'll stay as this trashy girl, with the Bimbo personality. The question is how long have I been like this it feels like forever. Then my moment of clarity, and my lust is back again. And I'm looking to satisfy my needs again. ( Note that Allen barely remembers how long ago it happened well it has been several months since it happened two he wants to return from being a trashy girl, three her personality won't let him/her his/her lust, so it conundrum, will Allen learn that IS A QUESTION).



It was your idea.





Rhodry.

Today Is AG's birthday, he turned 41 years old and he has a special ability too. He knew about it, for about since he was 13 or 14 years old. It was by accident. There was this girl that nearly half the male students wanted, so AG wanted her body at that moment he was her. At the moment he was a bit scared, but after the fact he was her, he spent an hour or so. As her. So he experimented if he could do it again which he did, now once or twice a month, he chose a girl to spend the day as her for the day, and he was careful of which girl choice to choose. Now he has been doing it for years, he got it to science, so he chose this girl barely in her twenties, and he discovered that they both share the same birthday. So AG decided to spend as her for the day. The victim subject is Amanda, who just turned 21 years old. It was hard to take over Amanda's body and imprint his personal on her, it was too easy now. It was like she didn't think much at all, AG knew a lot of the girls he took over weren't bright, but Amanda was in class on her own. All she basically thought about was sexy, was she/I getting horny, yes that had to be it. She had several drinks I could feel the acholic in her/me. The problem is that AG got them drunk after he left them. But now he/she is drunk in a girl's body. And She/I was getting horny now, too horny to control Amanda's body. It was like she was going on automatic now. Find a guy, any guy that she/ I thought that cute. She/I got a cute to the backroom. She/ I wanted to suck him, she/ I wanted to give him a BJ to suck him dry, I didn't want to but she did, I don't understand it. How am I not in control as Amanda sucked and sucked, ten minutes later, we returned to the party Amanda pulled her top back when it was. Oh my, I can still feel the taste of it on my/her tongue, I took another drink and tried to wash it down. Part of me enjoyed it, but the other part felt something, I don't what it is, I have never been given a BJ before, and I don't what to think. So I spent the birthday as her. How could I lose control of her so easily? I'm always in charge. What happens next that's another story.


No comments:

Post a Comment