Tuesday 24 September 2024

6 weeks as a woman and I'm already using my body to get what I want.

Pics

Being a hot young sexy woman was very distracting when your brain was still practically male.

Just the act of getting dressed got me wet.

It did not help the woman who I was now had sent me all the clothes he no longer needed.

They were all extremely female and extremely sexy.

There was not a single pair of trainers or comfortable trousers amongst it.

It was all dresses high heels short skirts brows and blouses.

As a man, I had always found a woman in a sexy pair of high heels a massive turn.

Now as a woman, I had to wear them and still found them a massive turn.

Now I found myself practically getting wet trying to pick out the perfect pair to wear to work.



I'm in a red mood today.

Red is sexy.

Red is hot.


That's not to say I was good at walking in them or what choice did I have they made my legs look good my breast perkier and my ass tight and that was all that mattered these days to me.

Of course, after picking my high heels I was extremely wet and I needed to myself out before getting dressed.

Luckily for me, this woman was kind enough to send me soil her toys you no longer needed.

Toys that buzzed and pulsated and made me feel so good.


That's the spot.

That's the spot.

That's the fucking spot.



How can something so small feel so good?


I wonder how deep it goes.



30 minutes later I was hot sticky wet and my whole body was pulsating with a sexual energy that made me feel so good.

I had wasted half of the morning getting myself off once again and needed to focus on getting dressed and getting to work as my boss was not going to put my tardiness much longer.

Then I decided if he complained when I finally rolled into work I would just take him to one side plot his cock and give him a good blowjob which I knew as a woman could solve many problems and something he would never turn down, especially for a woman as hot as I am.








No comments:

Post a Comment