Thursday 28 September 2023

The costume part 4 requested by Shadow. (the end)

Part 4

When it finally came to giving birth I was nervous and scared.

I was in a lot of pain in agony.

I just wanted this thing out of me.

I say bad down and pushed for the final time having the Midwife say that they could see the head  there was a painful and bright flashing my eyes.

Everything went dark and I felt cold and frightened.

My body refused to respond to me and I thought I had died.

Little did I know a couple of weeks later the light would return to my eyes and I would discover the strangest thing.

Somehow my mind had been separated from my sister's body and I was now her baby. 






3 comments:

  1. Guess my new life starts as my sisters child. The only question is what gender am i?

    ReplyDelete