Tuesday 26 September 2023

The costume part 3 requested by Shadow.


After a crazy and fun 11 weeks in Rebecca's beautiful young body fucking every man he could he decided it was time to go back home.

Not wanting to get into trouble for being missing for almost 6 months he could not go back to his own body.

Not wanting to become his own mother again he decided to take over his sister's life.

He said it was just going to be a stock gap but little did he know it was not.

He had no idea when he turned his sister into a costume of herself and slipped on her body she was pregnant.

Little did he know that this would making getting out of her body impossible for the next 9 months.

At first he did not like the idea of being pregnant.

He did not like the idea that they was a baby growing inside of me that I would have to push out.

But now trapped inside my sister's pregnant body I had no choice but to adapt.

As her hormones kicked in over the next couple of weeks I started enjoying myself despite the discomfort.

Her boyfriend was marvellous.

He looked after me took care of me and never pressured me for sex.

If I knew what I know now then I would have been doing it every single night.

PIC

Pregnancy sex is incredible once you find the perfect position.

I hope my sister does not mind that I want to be here now forever.


3 comments:

  1. Want next part of this series

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second it! Is there another part to it or is this the final one? Also I have another request. Young man finds a device that can turn him into a carbon copy of whoever he types in or provides a picture for. He uses this for fun only getting stuck as a Russian bodybuilder once the device shut down

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for getting in touch
      I will work on that shortly.

      AG

      Delete