Wednesday 27 September 2023

Why should I have to do it?



What made you think I would enjoy this.

What made you think I would want to experience this.

Being pregnant is a woman's job not a man.

Swap us back now where I am seriously going to start kicking off.

What do you mean it's irreversible.

What do you mean I have to stay like this for the rest of my life.

I do not want to push a baby out.

I do not want to breastfeed.

I do not want to change dirty diapers.

I don't want to stay at home all the time keeping house and looking after the kid while you have fun at work.



4 comments:

  1. hi can you change me into young version of Robin Wright and i enjoy it so much to be her young version because she was beautiful thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had better change your attitude young lady, unless you want to be a single mom.

    ReplyDelete