Friday 18 August 2023

This is such an inconvenience.


47-year old financial planner Daniel who had swapped bodies with his pregnant secretary Rebecca during the great shift was paying no attention to the nurse who was doing his ultrasound.

He was too 
busy checking his email and checking his stock portfolio.

The nurse asked him if he would like to know the sex of his twins?

Daniel just looked at her and said I'm not keeping them!

His secretary Rebecca who was now in the body of a middle-aged just looked at him and said to the nurse I would like to know the sex of my children.

The nurse looked at her as are you the father?

Rebecca just looked at her and said no I'm the mother that was my body before the great shift.

2 comments:

  1. I wonder if the Nurse Shifted? It seems this would have been a common thing post shift?

    ReplyDelete