Wednesday 16 August 2023

I will have her back!

Daniel had been trapped for almost 16 days now.

He had been injected with strange liquids day and night.

He could not help noticing his body reshaping itself.

He could not help noticing his mind slowly changing.

He could feel himself internally and externally becoming feminine.

The guy who was doing this to him told him it was for what he had done to his daughter.

Daniel had no idea who he was talking about until he shown him a photograph.

It was of that crazy chick his flatmate was going out with who had killed herself when he broke up with her.

He tried to tell him that he had gotten the wrong man but not listening.

The man told him as he connected electrodes to his head now your body is a copy of my daughter's all I have to do is change your personality.

 

 

2 comments:

  1. Daniel was trapped for over 16 days or was it 17 or 18 days. He was give injections several times a day and night, What it done to me was impossible, my body was change physically and biologically to put it simply externed and internal feminine, I quess that I'm nearly completely feminine.
    About on day 21 he checked me out like he did dozens of times to see if I was change as is. He told me that, I was nearly complete in the physical and biological way. That soon that the mental and emotion state be instated in my mind, plus you have new set of memories of my daughter. Why am I here, I said in a feminine masculine tone.
    Why, why you know why, you here the one who cause is. But I don't know who your talking about. Then he show me a picture of a girl of my flat mate of that crazy girl he was date. He several months ago. I believe that she killed herself. But that wasn't me it was another person. You think I'm a fool I checked that she when to your flat(apartment). So in a few days you will change. You will my daughter again. I will not, I said as best I could. thou I tried, to keep what's left of me, as me, thou I didn't hate being a girl I like it. Then I felt nearly comfortable as a girl. Nearly 11 weeks later, I could really remember why I'm hear at the institution. When I saw him I recognize as my father. He told me that I had a mental breakdown you here get be my child. Oh, I'm sorry that I cause any trouble.
    So after a few days she working as her personal assistant. And she met the man that father approved of. What happened next is a guess a half.

    ReplyDelete