Wednesday 24 May 2023

Two for the price of one requested by Jone. (email)

Pic

Not a bad deal in the end.

My neighbour 52 year old Renee came to me with a problem and she need.

She knew I had the hearts for her and would do anything to have fun with her body.

She had some gambling debts she could not afford to pay and offered to rent her body to me for one week if I covered them.

It sounded like a fair and fun bag information so I agreed.

I had a wonderful week in her body sleeping around having fun and just going wild.

Then it came the day to switch back and I turned about the swap clinic which he was nowhere to be seen.

That was almost 2 years ago now and I have given up ever getting my body back.


but that is ok I quite enjoy being her.


Remember Your Manners.

If there is one piece of advice I can give anybody out there is don't piss off anybody who look like a witch.

I did that thing myself when I went slightly drunk and heading back from a party.

Now I am trapped as an elderly woman whose looks had gone to the dogs sending herself on the street corner just to make a living.




No comments:

Post a Comment