Friday 26 May 2023

there is something not quite right requested by anonymous

Timmy could not quite put his finger on it at first.

They was just something strange about his mother.

She look like his mother but did not act like it.

She would forget people's names and important dates.

She no longer knew how to cook or laundry or take care of the house.

All she wanted to do was sit around the house drinking beer watching the football.

In some ways she was acting more like a man.

If only he knew his mother had been absorbed by a shapeshifter who was now using her form for his own pleasure things would have made more sense to him.



6 comments:

  1. I know you been super busy with all the requests but I was wonder if my April fools one is close to the top. Thanks for all you do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry that was my comment. Forgot to put my name

      Delete
    2. Hi there anonymous. Can you resubmit it and I will have it ready for this weekend.

      Delete

    3. RJ23/03/2023, 06:46
      Can you do an Aprils Fool themed one where either RJ plays a trick on someone and it back fires or someone plays a trick on RJ.

      Reply


      This was my request.

      Delete