Wednesday 17 May 2023

Not the story I had in mind.







15-year-old Edwin's life was not a happy one.

After receiving a second-hand and slightly torn copy of the first Harry Potter book he was besotted.

He wanted to escape to this fantasy World of Wizards witches mudding and happiness.

He wished that he could living that world.

So every time he passed a wishing well or see a shooting star he made the same wish.

I wish Hogwarts was real.

I wish I could be a magical student.

 I wish Hogwarts was real.

 I wish I could be a magical student.

He never expected his wish would be answered or answered in such a strange and bizarre way.

But now he was Harriet Potter a 15 year old girl the girl who survived he who should not be named.


2 comments:

  1. Edwin barely 15 years old was bestowed a series of Harry Potter book series. He loved the movies and anything of that world of Harry Potter. He felt that he should been in a world of Harry Potter, he felt always different, odd ever really belonging here.
    He trying to make a wish, at wishing well, every time he saw a shooing a star, or lite a candle to make wish. He was hoping for something to happen. After trying to make it real. Then on the anniversary of the first books or was it the first movies, Edwin wasn't sure. On that day things changed.
    What happened he wasn't sure why or how. He is that world that reality, but he wasn't Edwin anymore, he was now a she, a girl, a female, at first Edwin was mad even angry in a moment on angry and the wand in he had, he shot a bolt from the wand. Then what Edwin as shocked and surprises of both being actual girl and he used magic.
    Then he ponder for a long, long time. She should still mad, but this is probably not that bad, being a girl, if means that I had magic and power. Its worth it. She is now a girl name Halley Potter now. DO I want to know, why probably, probably not. Well i have get to many thing being a girl. How get out of this, oh yes, I was in my tomboy's stage. That could work, as she looked around her room and wardrobe and books too. Yes, I could except this now.

    ReplyDelete