Monday 1 May 2023

Learning more than he expected.

Andrew a body swap tourist had for the past few days has been fighting this woman's sexual needs.

It seemed like to him every guy that passed him made him wet and made him want to spread his legs.

He wondered if this was normal for women or this woman  just had a high sex drive.

He decided to take a day trip and get to know the countryside of the country he was now in a little bit better.

But whilst on the train he ordered a couple of bottles of cheap beer forgetting This Woman's tolerance was a lot lower then his.

Before he knew what he was doing he was flirting with the guy opposite it him.

Feeling himself getting extremely wet he excused himself for a moment and went to the toilet profession up.

He stepped into the small WC and locked the door.

Looking at himself in the mirror he said what are playing at.

You're a man in a woman body you should not be looking at men and thinking of them in that way it's not normal.

Then a another voice entities had a sweeter softer female voice and said but you're a woman and it is normal for a woman to one cock.

Unable to fight his desires any longer he pulled off his knickers through him out of the train window and return to his seat.

He sat down opposite the guy and sent him a signal that he was looking for fun that he was sure he could not misunderstand.




5 comments:

  1. Hey have another request :D I get a costume gun in a mail and use it on a few people. My mom who I wore for about a week, my well endowed neighbor with a slutty mindset who I wore about 2 weeks, a trans girl who still has her Johnson proudly being her close to a month. Feeling daring I took to wearing a prostitute spending a year ultimately getting drugged and knocked up having to carry the weight of being an addict and mother to be

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrew thought that, swapping vacation would be a good idea, so why not, has he check the listing for the vacation. mini-vacation for 2 day to 3 days. to 7 days, to 2 weeks to month or up three months. Then there is of switching gender for your vacation. Andrew strangely choice a girl for vacation, vice-a-versa, So he choose a 12 days vacation, plus your choice from basic knowledge being a girl, to alternate version of your of whatever girl to choose to be, plus sexual comfort to basic to full knowledge of a girl. So Andrew decided to choice basic knowledge, Andew wanted to experiment what like to be one. So Andrew swapped with a girl names Madison Ashley,
    Andrew/Madison Ashley had at first a bit awkward, but he/she excepted it being a girl, he even wore a few skirts or dresses it seem natural even normal for him as a girl. But there where other problems, that was a bit unnerving for him/her. For some strange reason. that was unknown to him/her that. Sometimes, not always was a bit excited. That his/her heart skip a beat or two. Or that there was a Twing in his/her vagina at times. Then a girl or two noticed her in heat. And then told me, that I was getting horny, which means that hormones were raging, which is normal at times for a girl. Then I realized it, that having the knowledge even basic doesn't mean that experience of it. When I experience it. I could control it for a time, But those feels started grow more and more. So I decided to go to the woods or some quiet spot, I can get over it, or at least limit my exposer to people, men especially, at I got a private carriage in the train. But there were guys there to. Oh, gods, do all women, are like this or is it that this one, has a high Liberato. Maybe a few bear will numb me, so I won't so bad. After a got a beer or two. I felt a little better now. Then i saw another a guy pass by. Then a guy came in and sat down across from me, I thought to myself, stop it, your a guy, a guy. you shouldn't be excited at looking at guy now. Then there a few things that was unlike him. He speared. His legs was pulled his skirt up and down like a fan. And in that moment. Part of him/her didn't to consider to thought of it. To had sex with a guy. A guy he/she thought. I'm not a girl, I'm temperate rent it. Then a little voice, inside him/her saying that why not. Your a girl, you should experience it as a one.
    Thou the guy like the show, I was give him. He wasn't sure that, either I was teasing him, or I was a slut or something. other than being horny. DO I jump him, have sex with him, or given him a BJ or something. Oh, my gosh. Another hour or two to get away to get so peace. I'll never make it. (NOTE what you do, give in to your now feminine urges, find away to control it. Or just enough to hold him/her to get away until it passes. That is the question.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He/she wanted to take a vacation as a girl. But there was problems thou he/she had the basic knowledge and maybe some sexual comfort of being a girl. But there is problems, for him/her biological of this body, to but it simply he/she is horny.

      Delete