Saturday 4 March 2023

Guest Publication By Rhodry, 04.03.23

A taste of your own medicine!




Adam considered himself as the gods gift to women. ever since he recovered that he could get or have any girl he wanted to. He never cared that if she has going with someone or not. It said that couple time slept of a few finances' or brides to a a day or so on there wedding day. It even said that he did it that same day?

But what happened to him was a mystery only a few who knew the reason. Adam woke up, he didn't know how long he was out. All he knew was that it was as cool as it was and the leaves are turning color. And he is a she actual she. Adam didn't know how or why. And he err she is a girl stark naked and in the same room with a naked man. Adam should of to leave the room, that he is in a room with a naked man. But there was a part of him that didn't care. Then he/she did something that was unconventional for him. He/she started to crawl towards him. Then he/she was starling at it. Then he/she licked it, then he/she started to suck it. Within a few minutes was his first tasted of male jism. At first it tasted bad to him/her. And he/she did wanted to do it again. The thought him/her swallowed wanted him/her to gag. But when he/she tasted it again, it felt a bit bitter-sweet to him/her.

Then after awhile he/she was don't it again this time, he/she was don't it slowly in took nearly 5 or 10 minutes this time it felt different, part of him/her felt that it was revolting, but another part him/her feel that she liked it even enjoyed it. Adam always was the one given it to them. Not getting it. Then Adam now was a girl, physically and emotionally now.

She now was smiling at him now, happy of what she done to him. The guy asked Adam, her name, Adam said to him something like Evelyn. Eve she said. As she licked some his jism off her lips. (what happen to Adam was that he was transfigure into a girl physically and biologically his mental and emotional state still in fragment between both him and her. Eventually Eve will win, will her still remember Adam that is yet to be determine.)


This was not what I was expecting!


When Sandra decided to spice up there sex life. Adian was all to happy to it. And was will, but Sandra had a special stone, she held it partly in her hand and told him touch like she did.

As they both touch it, the marking of stone glowed, and the stone too. And they glowed to. Sandra sorta pinkness purpleness glow, Adain a aqua greenness glow. Then it stopped glowing. What was that about Adain said, but he was talking as manly as possible in her body. Before he realized it. He was looked at himself. And he smiled at him/her now.

It worked, it worked Sandra sound like a masculine feminine tone. What f---ling he/she said. Well lover you said that you wanted to spice it up. A little did you. Well yes but not like this. Well what's wrong now. Well, I'm a girl, he said. I was for a long, long time, I didn't have a problem with it. She said. Well, yes, I mean no, Its, its a surprise I'm a girl and you now, Well it is something different. she you want to experience something different, let have as boy and girl, your the girl and I'll be the boy. And we'll see how it goes after, okay. She said. Well okay, I'm not to crazy doing this and I do wonder that it true about female orgasms. SO what you want to first, he said. Well remember the next you did it in my rear and you enjoyed it great, well Iike it. And a few other things too. SO Adian knee and hand and foot on the bed. And Sandra, started to place her/his penis into his/her rear. She/he started slowly and builder speed. It was a interesting sensation for Sandra to experience it given it then getting it. She/he was also slapping his/her rear at time. He/she was trying to enjoyed it as a girl. But it the back of his/her mind he/she did like it.

When Sandra/Adian enjoyed it immensely as guy. So are you done now. So we can switch back now. I think I'll stay as a guy a little awhile longer, I think I have a few more to now.

As Sandra/Adian lay on the bed. Grim like smile and Adrain/Sandra was puzzled, he/she wanted his body back. And doesn't want to stay any longer than possible. Adian/Sandra has this feeling that he/she a girl for awhile.


I want you


Benjamin was what your call a basement scientist, a person who could build, create device, develop the science for it. But he like his next door neighbor Sandra. But Sandra was perfectly happy marries to her husband. Thou she like Benjamin as a neighbor and nothing else.

So Benjamin decided to find away posses Sandra mental and physically. Within a few weeks Benjamin created a device to take over another person's body (especially Sandra). So he decided to take over her body, so Benjamin planned to take over Sandra body, Her husband is away at the time. When her husband as away.

Benjamin bought is device within a few meter of she, active it. Within a few minutes he was gone, and he was now in her body. Now he/she realize that how she was dress as a stripper now. Oh my I never knew that she had naught side to her. Oh i can work with this now. He/she started to explore his/her feminine more closer, than just imagine it, he/she actually feeling the please his/her feminine more and more.

After an hour so Benjamin/Sandra had a wicked idea, if I'm her now. Why not play why his/her husband, maybe I'll give a BJ or three. Or let him get under my nickers. To place his manhood into my feminine cavern.

Oh yes, i think I'll keep her body as mine, as a strange cylinder filled with what Sandra's essence is. You can scream you want, but I think I'll stay. I think I have make some arrangement of my place. I'll put you somewhere safe. As he/she softly, and the new SANDARA making preparations for a interesting evening as her.


Cuckoo in the nest.



Franks life wasn't always easy after is fathers death. And his mother didn't take his death so easily she started to drink more and more.

Then she decided to take a drive for awhile, so he thought that she will returned probably late tonight. Then a day, two passed, then a week, and nearly to two weeks have passed.

Then she appeared again, I asked of what happened to her. She passed out and couldn't remember, who she was. For she reason that I didn't really believe her.

I don't know why she looks the same, sounds like her. Even act like her in of ways. But there were things about her, that there I say it, almost masculine in tone.

And the way she looks at me, is like I know her, but I don't know. There is something familiar about her. As I when to my room when to my closet. I slowly removed a dress and heels. And place on my bed. Looked at them. I secretly wish that, I was more of a girl that I could her daughter than there son, and now. I have act like adult. Then my mother, but her hand on me. And turned around and, I saw her eyes. They strangely looked like my father. Then she said hello son. In a masculine feminine tone. No it can't be, Dad. I knew that you would figure things out. But how, I said. You think she would drink that much without some help now. But why I said. Just say that, she help me out, in certain and not in good ways either too. But why I just couldn't leave without helping out. Luckly in a moment I took her place instead. I knew that you never what to be a guy. I can help you, either I can change you into a girl complete, and change certain things that will reflect this, or I can switch bodies with each of us. The choice is yours. But I can do one or the other things.

When father as my mother told me this, this is allot to take in. I'll be a girl either way, but of body if she switch.

Well, you be me of body I'm in and I will be you and a guy. In all sense we be son and mother. Or be a girl and I'm try to be a better mother than she would be. This allot to take in.


Not the usual JOB!




Scott was a person was what you called general worker ( which means that he does at allot of different jobs, and he's good in many of those jobs, sorta like jack-all trades, but one thing is that he had no real seniority) which he was happy about. But this time, he had do a job at night club. So either he would either a bartender or helping in the kitchen. But he was to replace a one of entertainers on stage, well he dress up as a girl or anything. But they had ways to help if that, so a few hours later Scott couldn't believe that, the girl, he/she is dressing his/herself like he/she wore this outfit and done the work before. Scott now had to do this job as a girl now. Scott should read the fine print. And he/she should be careful if, he/she wanted to be one for a long, long time.


Not happy

OS



Alan wasn't happy not at all happy, not because that he isn't himself literary. He is now a teenager age. But that wasn't the problem, well it is, or part of it. He is now wearing a dress, girly underwear (lingerie), nylons and he is wearing heels, why was he actual girl.

Alan was what call a genius barely fourteen or fifteen years old and smarter than most of them. What happen was accident that mostly killed him and several other. Lucky, they secret technology that help save his life, unfortunate, to quicky save his life he had to transfer his mind into another body that nearly match, unfortunate, it was a body rich teenager, who didn't survive her injured. Luckly her body was unharmed, by technically. she brain dead by the brain was perfect for a transfer, after several hours Allan was in her body angry as hell. And she need to help CIA to prevent a disaster. A few hours later Allan as Tiffany (what stupid name), she had he/she said under breath.

Well that her name should said your name, Allans CIA handler dress as elegant as he was. You feel luck that me need you and we have the technology; you know how much it costs to bring you back about a million dollars. What some politician will lose one there favorite toy or can't hide his money. You know that I probably help create some the technology or created the science for it. Then a voice said about 10 minutes we're there. And will act like a lady then a schoolgirl. Well I'm not both, I may be a girl for moment but I don't intend to be one any longer than I intend to.

She had a problem with him/her unfortunately. Allan/Tiffany was needed. I need to l keep in check, after several hours of chattering, the wine and champagne, we finally found and disarm the device got of it. So we had to stay a few hours longer, to safe unfortunately Allan/Tiffany we probably to much, and were a few guys that interested him/her. A hour later he/she return. What happened was the guy wanted me, and for kissing or grouped, he place me on desk pulled up my gown and pulled down my knickers. And he did the nasty me. After I returned to party. My handle look at me. I looked at her that said that not judge me. After awhile we retuned back, we are talking now. Did you enjoy it. I was sorta embarrassed now. Not because I was a girl. But because I drunk, I was grouped as a girl, and I still like it. Are really to be a guy again. I'm not sure that I will be a guy again. I think I'll a stay as girl, it could help me allot. Well, you're going to need allot education and train as a girl, you may be one the smartest persons around. But being a girl is another thing now. I think I handle it and learn a thing like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment