Tuesday 21 February 2023

Not happy

Alan felt ridiculous sitting in the back of the Limousine in a pink dress and high heels and underwear that itched is bold crotch.

Sarah his CIA handler sitting next to him in a beautiful red dress reminded him he was supposed to be a sophisticated young lady so shut his legs.

Alan took a sip of the champagne and said to her why do you need me to this mission?



She looked at him and said you built that doomsday device.

You are the only one who knows how to stop it.

That's why we spent millions of Dollars to save your brain and give you a new body.

He looked at her and said but why did you have to turn me into a young woman?

She just sighed and said you know why everybody thinks you're dead.

Your own body was be on repair and this one was the only one we had on ices.

She took the champagne flute off him and said remember you cannot handle your alcohol like you used to.

We will be there in 10 minutes the chauffeur announced for the intercom.

See looked at him and said I know this is difficult for you.

You lost your body your family your life when they blew up your lab and stole your molecular destructor.

But I promise you once this mission is over and we have the device back we will find you a better body (knowing full well that it was a one-way transfer and there was no other body for him now).

The Limousine pulled up outside a massive mansion where a fundraising gala was taking place as a font to the underground Arms auction was being held there to.

Alan took a deep breath and slipped out of the Limousine making sure not to flash his knickers and walked unsteadily on his high heels behind Sarah through the front gates security and into the massive house.

he spent the next 6 hours dancing chatting drinking and getting groped by it really old man in the place whilst Sarah found what they were there for.

9 hours after arriving they were both safely back in the limousine with what they had come for.

Allan kicked off his pinching squeezing high heels before getting down to dismantling the device as they drove back to headquarters.

Sarah could not help noticing that Allen had somehow lost his panties at the party.

Alan notice what she was looking at and just smiled and said don't judge me.

I had a couple of drinks with this chat he suggested we went somewhere quiet.

before I knew what was happening my knickers were off and I was bent over a desk being fucked.

Sarah looked at him and asked him did he enjoy it.

Alan just blessed and smiled at as her.

Sarah just said I hope you use protection?

Alan can't remember if they had but he was pretty sure that's what the pill was invented for.




 

2 comments:

  1. Alan wasn't happy not at all happy, not because that he isn't himself literary. He is now a teenager age. But that wasn't the problem, well it is, or part of it. He is now wearing a dress, girly underwear (lingerie), nylons and he is wearing heels, why was he actual girl.
    Alan was what call a genius barely fourteen or fifteen years old and smarter than most of them. What happen was accident that mostly killed him and several other. Lucky, they secret technology that help save his life, unfortunate, to quicky save his life he had to transfer his mind into another body that nearly match, unfortunate, it was a body rich teenager, who didn't survive her injured. Luckly her body was unharmed, by technically. she brain dead by the brain was perfect for a transfer, after several hours Allan was in her body angry as hell. And she need to help CIA to prevent a disaster. A few hours later Allan as Tiffany (what stupid name), she had he/she said under breath.
    Well that her name should said your name, Allans CIA handler dress as elegant as he was. You feel luck that me need you and we have the technology; you know how much it costs to bring you back about a million dollars. What some politician will lose one there favorite toy or can't hide his money. You know that I probably help create some the technology or created the science for it. Then a voice said about 10 minutes we're there. And will act like a lady then a schoolgirl. Well I'm not both, I may be a girl for moment but I don't intend to be one any longer than I intend to.
    She had a problem with him/her unfortunately. Allan/Tiffany was needed. I need to l keep in check, after several hours of chattering, the wine and champagne, we finally found and disarm the device got of it. So we had to stay a few hours longer, to safe unfortunately Allan/Tiffany we probably to much, and were a few guys that interested him/her. A hour later he/she return. What happened was the guy wanted me, and for kissing or grouped, he place me on desk pulled up my gown and pulled down my knickers. And he did the nasty me. After I returned to party. My handle look at me. I looked at her that said that not judge me. After awhile we retuned back, we are talking now. Did you enjoy it. I was sorta embarrassed now. Not because I was a girl. But because I drunk, I was grouped as a girl, and I still like it. Are really to be a guy again. I'm not sure that I will be a guy again. I think I'll a stay as girl, it could help me allot. Well, you're going to need allot education and train as a girl, you may be one the smartest persons around. But being a girl is another thing now. I think I handle it and learn a thing like that.

    ReplyDelete