Friday 31 March 2023

Go and have fun.

16-year old Sarah was so excited when there Mum said Tony could go with her and her friends to the mall to buy new clothes.

She accidentally slapped Tony in his new still sensitive breasts.

17-year old Tony stepped back and said to her do you mind they're still sensitive and I'm still getting used to having them.


She looked at him and said you're going to have so much fun we'll get your pretty dresses make-up and some nice high heels.

Tony looked at her and his mother and said there's no way I'm wearing more girly clothes and I already am.

Sarah looked at him and said you had a fun time the other night with me and my friend.

You were not complaining when we gave you a makeover and did your hair and nails.

Mandy his mother just looked at him and said you're growing into a beautiful lady and you need your own clothes you cannot keep on borrowing your sister's.

Tony stumped his foot and said why did I have to turn into a girl!




 

5 comments:

  1. Sarah was excited that Mum was will to lent the new transfigured TONY, with Sarah and her friends to go with her to the mall. to get some new clothes.
    Then Sarah accidentally hit Tony at his/her new breasts. Ow he/she said, they still a bit sensitive, As he/she jumped back a step or three.
    As Sarah looked at Tony, we're going to have so much fun at the mall, she said. Oh great, a hour or so with a bunch of giggling girl shopping for dresses and shoes, he/she said. No brother err sister we're going to get a entire new wardrobe, Tayla, she said.
    One what wrong with what I'm wearing, two how did, I get into this at all. Well the second part you didn't mind last night when we change you, and did your hair and nails and made you pretty. The other part is that, it may be okay, sometimes but you look like girl in boys clothing. I am a boy. But I look like a girl in boys clothes. And why did you call me Tayla isn't Tony, Tony, he said.
    Not anymore as she pulled her sister to the Mall. A few hours later, an several bags and boxes later Tony/Tayla looked beautiful in her new dress and heels, she even have makeup on to. As there Mandy looked at her former tomboyish daughter, she smile boardy. I don't understand why I am wearing this stuff or why I need it at all. One you can't keep borrowing her clothes. You some of your own clothes to wear. Two I not have any of my girls to be a tomboy all the time. YOU need to wear dresses, wear heels, and practice makeup. You sister and her will help, you have allot to learn before, I allow you to have your own style, Tayla. As much Tony/Tayla pouted and stamped her foot down. How get into this. Just because I tell them give me a makeover. I'm stuck like this form how long?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanted him to be a tomboyish girl. That until he/she returned to normal, as a boy again. This was least way to be a girl. But his/her sister, mother, his/her sister sister's friend want to give Tony/Tayla to have is own clothes, which mean dresses, nylons, heels and makeup. The problem is that he/she is a close being a guy sorta. But mother and sister. Want another in the house, the problem is that Tony/Tayla doesn't. Will he/she give in or barely survive it.

      Delete
  2. Please more Ariana Grande

    ReplyDelete