Thursday 30 March 2023

Giving somebody the glad eye.

18-year old Patrick was really enjoying is holiday at Exchange Island.

He was really enjoying the young woman's body they had given him.

He was really enjoying her breasts and her sexual energy.

He was enjoying wearing A skimpy bikini that barely covered anything at the beach.

He was enjoying all the attention he was getting for men and women.

But the greatest  being a young attractive woman was how he could get things for nothing just by flashing one of the beautiful breasts he temporarily had.



 

5 comments:

  1. could you please change me into Melissa Benoist

    ReplyDelete
  2. could you please change me into Ruby Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. could you please create caption where Alexandra Daddario change me into herself

    ReplyDelete
  4. could you please change me into Blake lively

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for taking the time to get in touch.
      I have added it to my list and I will work on them shortly.

      AG

      Delete