Wednesday 9 November 2022

It's freaky seem yourself dead.

Scot stood there completely naked feeling chilled and staring through the glass at his own lifeless body lying on the mortuary slab.

He said to himself very funny as the gravity of the situation hit home.


He listened to the doctor explained that he had died in a motorbike accident.

The only way to save his life was to use a experimental brain transplant procedure.

How they transferred his living consciousness into this female's body.

Scott told the doctor he was grateful to be alive and grateful for what they had done but it was going to take him some time to get his head around the fact that he was no longer him.


4 comments:

  1. Request story: Something was obviously wrong with my mother when I heard her scream in the kitchen to only run into the restroom. It’s been an hour since shes been in the restroom and I can only hear her moan aggressively with sounds of excitement. When she came out, she was no longer my “mother” that I once knew.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for taking the time to get in touch.
      I have added it to my list and I will work on them shortly.

      AG

      Delete
  2. A teen discovers a terrible truth, his mom is actually his missing old neighbor in disguise. He has this ability to shapeshift into any person he wanted, he chose this single mom and is been living her life since last year.

    http://mom50.com/galleries/aj/2022/11/Q87q5V/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for taking the time to get in touch.
      I have added it to my list and I will work on them shortly.

      AG

      Delete