Tuesday 4 October 2022

I love her.




Simon was annoyed at first when he found the body he had been placed in was heavily pregnant.

He felt so uncomfortable and out of place.

He did not know how to be a woman or pregnant.

He hoped the great shift would be reversed.

He did his best to ignore his female body and its pregnancy.

He was 100-percent sure that he was going to give it up.

But then the day came that he could not ignore and he found himself lying in a hospital bed swearing and screaming with pain as he pushed it out.

But now holding the baby in his arms wave of protection and love washed over him and he knew he could never give her up.

14 comments:

  1. could you please transform me into Daisy Ridley

    ReplyDelete
  2. could you please transform me into Felicity Jones

    ReplyDelete
  3. could you please create a caption where Sophie Turner transform me into herself

    ReplyDelete
  4. could you please transform me into Emilia Clarke

    ReplyDelete
  5. could you please transform me into Sadie Sink

    ReplyDelete
  6. could you please create a caption where Elizabeth Olsen transform me into herself

    ReplyDelete
  7. could you please transform me into Simona Halep

    ReplyDelete
  8. could you please transform me into Margot robbie

    ReplyDelete
  9. could you please transform me into Jordana Brewster

    ReplyDelete
  10. could you please transform me into Claire danes

    ReplyDelete
  11. could you please transform me into Bryce dallas Howard

    ReplyDelete
  12. could you please transform me into Ana de Armas

    ReplyDelete
  13. could you please transform me into Kate Winslet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for taking the time to get in touch.
      I have added it to my list and I will work on them shortly.

      AG

      Delete