Sunday 6 March 2022

They always get some: requested by Anonymous


Danny could not quite put his finger on it but he was pretty sure his mother was not his mother.

It was little things she did that made him concerned.

Like forgetting to pick him up after sport practice doing the laundry and cooking the meals.

Then there was the constant stream of men coming & going.

He understood his mother was a sexually active woman.

But she had never flaunted it in in front of him before.

Oh Danny I did not expect you home this early?

I have a couple of friends coming so can you make yourself scarce?


Mother what the hell is going on?

Why are you acting so strange?

If I did not know better I would say you were not my mother!


Well Danny it's dreams you said that.

I don't use the that people know the truth.

I usually have my fun and then move on.

You see I am not your mother.

I am a Body Hopper.


Your mother is still in here.

She can hear and feel everything I do.

So be a good boy & don't cause any trouble.

Or I will destroy your mother's reputation.

I will make her into the biggest slag in town.

 I will get one of my friends to take over your body.

I will make you have sex with your mother!

So go and play whilst mummy has her.

OKAY!











 

4 comments:

  1. Request: a shapeshifter infiltrates a boy's house by impersonating his hot older sister and then his milf busty mother.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for taking the time to get in touch.
      I have added it to my list and I will work on them shortly.

      AG

      Delete
  2. Request: Since Karl and his mother went back the Exchange Island, his mom change her behavior he doesn't know what but seems different. Unfortunately, his mother died in the body from the Island and the man in her body, is posing as her. He doesn't care If haven't his dick. Now he have a milfy body, with two big tits and a perfect hairy pussy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for taking the time to get in touch.
      I have added it to my list and I will work on them shortly.

      AG

      Delete