Wednesday 10 November 2021

Yes please! requested by Anonymous

50-year old Richard was one of those people who had sort out the magic taxi.

He wanted his body to be stolen so he could have a second chance at life.

He made sure the person who was in the taxi drivers body would be interested in his body.

He made sure he looked rich and as enticing as possible.

iI was not a comfortable place being trapped in the taxi drivers body driving around looking for fares and hoping somebody would take your fancy.

Today somebody got into his taxi that he wouldn't mind being.

She was a little bit older then the usual women I dated.

But she looked healthy and respectable.

So when the taxi metre ticked over the necessary distance to make the swap possible I made sure to make eye contact with her as she paid and exeter taxi.


We swap bodies and I felt incredible in her body.

It was a lot better than the taxi drivers.

I watch the taxi driver off as I made my way into the building where she lived.

The doorman said good evening Mrs Smith.

That gave me a clue to who I was now.

My last name was Smith and I was married.

I stepped into the elevator and went through her handbag.

I found all the information I needed on her driving licence.

I was now Mrs Emily Smith apartment 17F.

I let myself into the beautiful well furnished apartment.

There was nobody home.

So I started to explore her gorgeous body.


I struggle down from the form fitting dress tights and high heels.

Despite her age her body was still in tip top condition.


I struggled out of her bra and noticed her breasts to not sag too much.

There was still I could help but it bounced left in them.



I was just pulling down her knickers when a man walked into the room.

It turned out to be a husband he was a lot younger then she was.




He said do you need a hand honey?

Just a sound of his voice made me wet!












No comments:

Post a Comment