Wednesday 10 November 2021

No way out.


Scott had no idea when he bought the second-hand universal remote control the nightmare he was going to unleashe.

He had no idea what he had bought was in fact an experimental reality hopping device.

When he got home from the flea market he put in two double A batteries and sat down in front of his TV.

With no instructions on how to connect it to his TV he decided to press buttons randomly.

Which resulted in throwing him into the last DVD he had watched.




THIS CANNOT BE REALITY?

WHY DOES THIS LOOK FAMILIAR TO ME?

WHY AM I A WOMAN?

WHY IS THAT MAN STANDING IN FRONT OF ME NAKED?

WHY CAN I NOT TAKE MY EYES OF HIS COCK?

WHY AM I REMOVING HER KINICKERS?

O NO I AM IN ALL SECRETARIES LIKE IT ROUGH!
 



 

2 comments:

  1. Can you make one where a young tourist bumps into a gypsy woman and she takes it personal so she swaps their bodies leaving him stuck with her body and broken English speaking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for taking the time to get in touch.
      I have added it to my list and I will work on them shortly.

      AG

      Delete