Wednesday 24 November 2021

Learning all about new people: requested by Shadow. (Part 2)

Part 1


I got so addicted to being a woman & a prostitute I decided to take it to the next step.

I decided to take over her for a whole entire day.

it was weird not going back to my own body after a night as her.

I awakened the next morning feeling sore and tight after a night of heavy pounding.

I climbed out of bed and tiptoed across the cold floor to the bathroom.

I looked at myself in the mirror.

I was a mess.

I had gone to bed with my makeup on.

I set down on the cold toilet seat and relieve myself.

I turned on the shower and when the water was good hot I climbed in.

This was my first time feeling the after effects of a night on the street.

The water felt incredible running down my body.

It took all my willpower not to finger myself there and then.

After showering rubed myself down with the tower taking great care of her breasts.

I could not believe how long it took to dry and style her hair.

I walked into her kitchen naked and made myself a strong black coffee.

I spent a good hour or two just going through her apartment looking at everything trying to work out what sort of woman she was.

I heard a phone ringing in the bedroom and headed back there.

The screen told me it was somebody call Tyrone.

I answered said hi.

A strong male voice answered back and said.

Get your pretty little ass ready Ashley I am picking you up in 10 minutes.

I went through her closet.

There was not much respectable clothing in there.

I pulled out a mini skirt & boob tube.

I went over to her dresser and pulled out a pair of panties that look like they were made out of string.

I slipped on the clothing in sat down in front of the mirror to do my makeup.

I did a half decent job.

I had had a lot of practice of late.

I slipped on a pair of high heels.

I grabbed her handbag and cellphone and waited by the door.

5-minutes later Tyrone had picked me up.

He drove me to a motel explaining on the way.

A businessman I had dealt with before was asking for me personally.

Even though I had already experienced sex as a woman hundreds of times by now.

I was still feeling slightly shy and nervous.

We pulled up outside a rundown looking motel.

Tyrone walk me across the car park to room 17.

I enter the room and a man said it was nice to see me again.

I undressed and sat on the bed.

He undressed and told me to get on all fours.


I looked over my shoulder and he slept on a condom before entering me.

He was a big strong powerful man and liked it rough.

I moaned, squealed and call him daddy whenever he wanted.





25 minutes of  furious pounding moaning and screaming he was almost done.

He slid out of me whipped off the condom and emptied himself all over my plump ass.


I made sure he was happy and satisfied with the service he had gotten before showering dressing and leaving.




I spent the next 24-hours after that working the corner for any john that needed my services.

I was so addicted to this life now I did not want to go back to my old one.

I knew if I stayed too long my body would die and I would be trapped forever.

As far as I was concerned this was the life I was meant to live.






3 comments:

  1. Great continuation as always

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Could you please do a multi-panel or extended story caption with me slowly turning into Sophie dee? I would love to see gloryholes, deepthroating,and having her tits and ass covered in cum? THE BIGGEST kink I would kindly request is the mental battle/femininity taking over and the male self losing control of their body's urges,along with the splinters of submissive nature slowly wiping most of their mind into a bimbo. If you don't mind leaving the male side intact to be tortured by the feelings of emasculinization, because of the bimbo totally, like, taking over, I would be so grateful!

      Delete