Sunday 7 November 2021

Learning all about new people: requested by Shadow. (Part 1)

On Shad's 19th birthday he discovered something peculiar about himself.

He discovered he had the ability to astral project his mind out of his body into somebody else's

At first it terrified him and he tried not to do it.

But after a while curiosity got the best of him and he found himself wanting to explore his new ability.

The first person he possessed was his sister.

It was strange feeling the raging hormones of a teenage girl

They were more wild and powerful than anything he had ever felt as a man.

Her body terrified and frightened him.


The second person he possessed was his mother.

Her body was more controlled and more at ease with itself.

His mother's body still had an underlying sexual urge and power to it but now here near as crazy as his sister's.

He found he did not enjoy being in his mother's body.

It just felt so wrong.


The third person he possessed was his neighbour next door.

She was young fit and attractive.

Her body felt so tight and energetic.

Her sexual appetite was not as out of control as his sister's or as controlled as his mother's.

He found himself for the first time since sending his mind out of his body allowing himself to explore another person's body intimately.

Just playing with the breast made the pussy between his legs come alive.

He never knew a woman felt so horny so turned on so sexually alive.

He spent so long in her body playing with himself he was almost late for dinner in his body.




That night back in his own body things were not as easy as before
he had felt a woman's sexual passion.

It was something he could not create in his own body
a male orgasm is nothing like a womans.

So he decided to find a woman he could use to discover every aspects of sexuality as a woman.

That person was not hard to find once you started looking.

There was plenty of young women selling themselves if you knew where to look.

He picked a suitable candidate.

He went home and locked himself in his room.

He projected his mind into her body.

The first thing he noticed about her body was how cold he felt.

She was practically naked and wearing open crotch panties.

He could not believe how vulnerable and frightened he felt standing there in her body.

When the first car pulled over and asked him how much he found he could not speak.

The man said something rude to him and just drove off.

He left her body and went back to his own.

Every night at 10 when he went to bed he would take over her body each time getting more and more comfortable in her skin and more and more comfortable with her job.



It only took him a week of doing this to have the confidence to climb into a car with a strange man take some money and spread his legs.

the first few times were  uncomfortable frightening and not very enjoyable.

But once he started to relax and get into it he started to enjoy it.

By the end of his second week of passessing her body at night he was hooked.

He now could not wait to take over her body and do her job for a few hours every night.



10 comments:

  1. could you please transform me into Hailee Steinfeld

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for getting in touch I will work on that shortly.

      AG

      Delete
  2. could you please create a story where i am Sophie Turner and i enjoy it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for getting in touch I will work on that shortly.

      AG

      Delete
  3. could you please create a caption where josef is transform into
    Yennefer of Vengerberg from the witcher 3 Wild hunt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for getting in touch I will work on that shortly.

      AG

      Delete
  4. Shade barely turned 19 years old, he felt different even a bit strange, probably ever one who turns 19 feels strange. But with him, its different, really different, he has these ability to astral project himself, especially he can enter another person, another body. The first one he enter as his bratty barely 15 years old. Which was bad enough, why because, her hormones has been raging, one hour she claim and nice, another hour she is a bitchie, another hour she being crying for real reason. And when I enter her, she was in her bitch mode. I could never believe that, a girls emotions switch so much so quickly. After a few hours later, I was able to return to my own body.
    I could feel her, even now, I'm not sure if its the effect of the project, or something else.
    Nearly a week later, I decided to see , if I could do it again. I could and I choice, my mother, one to see if I could do it. Two I need to see if I could do to another person. So I choice my mother, next her body, her emotions were more easier to control. But her sexually urges was there more, under control, but those feels were there, he felt her more sophisticated. More on the other end of sister.
    Its hard to believe that my sister, and my mother share the same genes, as I do.
    Then I did this again to both my sister, and mother to see, if it was any different, yes and no.
    If I could do to them, could I do it to another person, but who, who do I transpose myself another person.
    The third person he choice was one the next door neighbor, a young women, who is probably nearly 6 years older maybe. She was young beautiful, and probably close to his age?
    So he started to project himself into the body of that young woman. When he enter another body, he felt a need, a desire. He wasn't sure that it was the woman he was now. Or what was feeling as her.
    He decided to have a carnal pleasure. With her body I'm in now. It was amazingly wonderful. Is that because I'm a girl now. Or his my male mind in girl bodies. After a few hours of pleasure he decided to return to his only male, and had dinner.
    Then he thinking, to find other host body to find. He was searching for his next host.
    He found the next person to find, to borrow. He found, a late 20-something, to thirty girl. He sorta knew her. In passing, so she was next person. To be, when he enter her body, she was naked, well almost naked. She was wear exotic lingerie, transparent lingerie and crotch-less panties. Stilettoes, high-stocking, a fur coat that when to her mid-thighs. Dangly earrings, exotic makeup. Before he realized it, he was on street cornered. Then one car, pulled next to him. And asked how much to do change. He couldn't dare say anything, after the guy left. So did he leave her body.
    For some reason he enter her body each night at the same time, and each time he stayed a bit longer, not by much but enough to get to use to her body. After nearly two weeks. He decided to do it. He decided to have sex with a guy as a girl. And he getting paid for it. To boot, well she is. What happen next was, that words can't describe it.
    Then he decided to be her for a few hours and have sex and being paid for it. So he decided to take a few bills for himself and hide it in a place, he knew, thou its her body, but he should a few thing other than sex which he enjoyed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved it! Only..the pic of the neighbor wasn't showing sadly. But I loved every minute of it. Can you do a follow up on this one where I possess her in the day time and spend the day as her and even doing her night job to find out I got pregnant or worse in her body and the guilt made me choose to stay as her forever

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you liked it Shadow.
      I have added it to my list and I will work on them shortly.

      AG

      Delete