Friday 12 November 2021

I can become anybody you want next time? requested by Anonymous

When 15-year old Anthony return home from summer camp he could not help noticing something had changed regarding his mother.

She seemed to have a whole new personality.

At first he could not put his finger on it.

But after weeks of careful watching he now knew what was going on.

His mother was not his mother.

He confronted the thing that was pretending to be his mum.

He was surprised when the thing be tending to be his mother did not deny it.

The thing pretending to be his mother explain to him.

That many years ago he was human like him.

He was a young man who was cursed by a witch.

He was cursed to spend the rest of existence wondering with no rest and nobody and no love.

But one day he discovered that he had the ability to absorb somebody else into himself and become them live as them.

Anthony ask what happened to his mother.

The shapeshifter just looked at him and said she is now part of me as I am part of her like all the people before her.

You see to become somebody else I have to merge with them.

Then I live as them until their body dies and I move on to the next.

Anthony was sad & angry at this news.

He could not believe his mother was gone.

The shapeshifter looked at the boy and said to him I'm sorry for doing it but this is what I have to do.




2 comments:

  1. Could you continue this story? I would like to know, What Will happen to the the shapeshifter, enjoying his life as a mom, he could have Fun with her body.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for getting in touch I will work on that shortly.

      AG

      Delete