Saturday 13 November 2021

Cannot believe she betrayed me! By Rhodry

He was in debit deep in debit. He thought that the next roll will pay off his debits. But the roll felt cold, but the rolled was cold. So either he pays it up, in the next few days or else. What was or else he didn't wanted to know.

So by the first day he was hidden form them. He met a young prostitute, dancer. He told her what had happen and why he was hiding.
She told him, that he could stay here for a few days. SO he slept, on her couch.
What happen next, was impossible he woke up in a middle of what looked like a lab.
There were several people there looking at me. The only one that I recognized a person that looked like me.
Well, well sunshine your finally awake the process was complete a day or so ago.
Why, does that person, looks like me. What, what the--- why does the voice sound, so girlish.
Before he was answered, one of them at a large mirror in his hands. And showed me, what I looked like. I couldn't believe it. I , I looked liked her. Then I thought that I , was her, and she was me.
I had to asked it. And I was scared to hear the answer.
The leader told me, had happen. That, to clear her debit, she was to give up, you and we decided to switch your bodies with each other. She was willing to clear her debit and give her a new live.
You will work your debits and plus hers too.
When I heard this I tried to leave, but I stop before I could leave. I felt something stopping me.
You started dancing in one of private club, and private shows. You might clear up your debits in a few years, then her debits in a few more years later. Plus your feminine body will still young. Because we did some modified do your feminine body. So you'll be dancing for sometimes.
You might not except you fate , not now, or tomorrow, next week, you will except it, or at leases do your job automatically like it was second to you. He didn't believe it. He still didn't Believe it as he automatically started dancing on stage it was like he did this many, many time. He was surprised that he could this, what did they did to him other change into a girl?



No comments:

Post a Comment