Friday 15 October 2021

A good place to hide: requested by Anonymous

Karl did not like his mum miss Roberts latest boyfriend Tony.

There was just something sleazy and not write about him.

He did not come across to him as the kind of man who had the best in mind for him and his mother.

But because he made his mother happy he put up with him.

But that all changed when he was watching America's most wanted and spotted his new stepfather was wanted for armed robbery.

He rang the helpline number and gave them all the details he had.

the next morning the local sheriff turned up and arrested him.

He was sent to the county jail awaiting a hearing.

3 days after his arrest he was transferred from the jail to the local sanatorium.

Apparently he was now screaming and shouting about being in the wrong body.

He was screaming and shouting about being miss Robert.

Everybody believed he had some sort of nervous breakdown.

If only everybody knew what Karl had discovered 3 days ago.

If only they had known that Tony has the ability to swap bodies with somebody else.

If only they had known this is what Tony had done after being arrested.

If only they had known that Karl had discovered it and was now being forced to be silent out of fear of what could happen to him.



No my usual tast but beggars can't be choosers.


Its going to take some getting used to being the woman.
 
Its going to take some getting used to having these.



But they are just as much fun to play.


I think I'm making myself wet!



I wonder what this will feel like inside me?


Fuck me that feels good.












4 comments:

  1. Hi can you make one where I teach myself to project my mind into others bodies and I jump into various bodies for fun where I then wake up one morning as a prostitute as subconsciously I ventured out in my Astral form sleep?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for getting in touch Shadow.
      I will work on it as soon as I can.

      AG

      Delete
  2. Can you make a story of me first learning I can Astral project as I test it out with various people like my mom, a thick neighbor, a gilf, and a hooker which I get hooked on being

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for getting in touch Shadow.
      I will work on it as soon as I can.

      AG

      Delete