Sunday 10 October 2021

The life I should have had: requested by Josef Zápotocky (email)

Josef had never felt right as a man.

He had always felt like he should have been born a woman.

He would spend many hours in front of the computer researching gender swapping and body transformation.

Up to now all he had found was movies fanfiction and adult films.

There seemed to be nothing out there that would help him in his search to be a woman.

Out of devilment and curiosity he decided to try out some of the magical spells he had read in the stories.

After 3-weeks of this he was starting to feel very disheartened with the whole process.

He thought he had been wasting his time.

He went to bed that night feeling like he would never become the woman he wanted.

But he was wrong.

He awoke the next morning in a strange and wondrous place.

He guess this must have been how Alice felt when she fell down the Rabbit Hole and landed in Wonderland.

He caught his reflection in the mirror across the room and let out a gasp of surprise.

He looked at his new female body.

He was shocked and surprised by how gorgeous it was.

He stripped off the negligee and panties he was wearing.

He checked himself out in the mirror and said to himself I am sex on legs!

He jumped up and down on the spot to see how it felt.

His beautiful breasts bounced up and down but it did not feel as good as he thought it would.

He grabbed both cheeks of his ass and said to himself that's not bad.

He let his hands slip down his firm flat soft stomach until it reached his new pussy.

He gently slipped one finger between the lips which made him purr like a kitten.

He was pretty sure he was going to enjoy being a woman.

He was brought back to reality by a knock on his bedroom door and a man's voice shouting Nela are you up yet?

Joseph shouted back in a strong Russian accent give me a minute I'm not decent not knowing what else to say.

The man entered the room and said in an annoyed tone we were supposed to leave an hour ago.

So hurry up and get ready the photographer won't wait forever.

Joseph climbed out of bed and went back into the ensuite bathroom

He stared at himself in the mirror and then noticed the woman's handbag on the floor.

He opened it up and went through it.

According to her driving licence he was now Nela Smídová age 21 who was resident in Moscow.

He pulled out her phone and unlocked it with her fingerprint.

He quickly went through her social media feeds to see what else she was up to.

He quickly discovered that she was a model and a fashion blogger and YouTuber.

He jumped into the shower and enjoyed the warm water trickling down her gorgeous body.

He went through her closet and found a nice pair of tight fitting leggings black jacket white T-shirt matching bra and panties and little black boots.

He hurriedly got dressed and run a brush through his tangled long blonde hair before leaving the bedroom and heading downstairs.

The man was impatiently waiting for him.

He was immediately put into a car and driven off to the photoshoot.

When he got there a woman did his hair and makeup.

He stood in various poses as the photographer took his picture.




That is perfect.
 Hold the pose.




After the photoshoot he went for lunch with the man who had brought him there.

He had no idea who the man was.

But the longer he spent in her body the more he started gtting her memories.

After 2 glasses of wine he fully remembered that this man was his boyfriend.

He remembered they had met 2 years ago on holiday.

He remembered that they fell in love almost immediately.

He remembered the first night they had sex was incredible.

He felt himself getting strangely wet and turned on and by these new memories and feelings.






The first day we met 2 years ago.

I remember thinking when I saw him how handsome he was.




I remember of both ending that night together in my room with a bottle of wine.

I remember knowing that he was the man whose baby died wanted.


I remember us both spend the rest of our holiday together relaxing enjoying the sun and getting away from things.





At the end of the holiday when it was time to go home I did not want to leave him behind.

I had no idea at that moment he felt the same way about me as I did about him.

I remember how happy I was when he phoned me up saying he was in my neighborhood.

I remember that night we confessed our love for each other.

Ever since then we have been living together.

He encouraged me to become the model I am now.




My first ever photoshoot.

I was once again brought back to reality by his voice.

He asked me what I was thinking about so intensely.

I smiled and told him the first day we met and how happy he makes me.

He lent over the table and kiss me fully on the lips.

After that so many more memories coming into my mind like my 22nd birthday with best friend Ashlin from England.


5 weeks ago.
My 22nd birthday.



The cute pictures I used to send him when he was working away.


My new life, identity and Memories were taking over.

It now seemed like Joseph was the dream.

As far as I was concerned I have always been and always will be Nela Smídová.










6 comments:

  1. it's nice but the pictures I sent you are not there if you want I can send them to you again and edit the beginning a bit and it will be perfect but I really appreciate your effort and thank you for it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. if you could please the ones you sent me before I could not download due to my virus protection..

      AG

      Delete
  2. Josef never felt right, yes he was very smart, but all the so tests, examinations as the they were very basic. To world he is considered a border-line dullard. He ill tested, basically education on the minimal. He was believe that, but he was discovered he was intelligence but accident. But those tests were considered un-important because, the real important test ( there testing was the true testing) it didn't matter if other testing contradict there's. And there was something else, he never felt like a guy, every sense in him. Says different, the tests say he is 100 percent male, physically, biologically and even genetically. Say that, his emotional state said male. But his mentally state says girl, what he feels says girl.
    He felt some way he was placed in the wrong body. He believe that it was done on purpose. That he was cheated, he should been actual girl, physically, biologically, genetically a girl. Mentally, emotionally, a girl. That his life should been a girl.
    He did research , lots, and lots of research, to find a solution, to change his life. No that not right. Redo it and play it again as it should be.
    After three or four weeks of research, meditating. He felt that he was on the right track. But he didn't find that single component that could change him into actual girl. Down to the DNA.
    The next morning he woke up. everything was different now. He was a girl, actual girl. He felt it, just to be sure he felt his newly feminine body. His breasts were real, he had a empty place between his legs. As looked around for a mirror. He saw himself in the mirror. All my G---, he said.
    That is me, he said, in a feminine tone.
    As he looked at himself in a pair of bra and panties and robe. He quickly stripped down naked to be sure. He was ecstatic somehow, somewhere it happen. He dis it, he did it. He was a real girl. But how was he now. He not Josef, not now. Not anymore, somehow he was able to correct his reality. No that not right I'm right now.
    I'm a girl who, I truth am, but who am I, hmmm. I checked out a purse in the bedroom. To see who I am . It seem I'm popular, and somewhat famous and YOUTUBER.
    After a quick shower. Before I could do anything. A knock door, said I, needing get ready. I decided to quickly dress, I dressed in a pair of legging, and Tee-shirt, a pair of boots. And a jacket.
    And he/she read for her shoot. After a short ride Josef, no Nela that was her name. No is her name now Nela Smidova. She was to act like her , but how to act. Is the problem, but is seem, Nela was a natural at it. He/she was a natural at. Thou she did this many times, Josef just acted like it was instinct. This wasn't her first shoot, but it was Josef as Nela it was.
    So in the weeks and months to come Josef was, no Nela. Or his version of Nela. She didn't thought of her formed life as Josef. And that was a barely a year ago. Why did she think of that, she didn't know. But she met someone she first she woke up , it was her first photo shot as a girl. For some reason she thought he cute, in a passion way. She , never, never look at a guy, as cute. A night of fun, or a day of fun yes. BUT this was different, it was like she wanted this guy. So they dated sorta. On and out for another year. Before they were serious. Before they wanted to be engaged to each other. Nela still wondered that Josef's life was real, part of her knew that is was, but now she was Nela, MIND, BODY, SOUL this was life, no is her life. That is who she is now. A lot has change in her life and she barely 23 year old. What the next 23 or 46 be like this is the right path, the right way. The TRUE way for her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you tell me her insta id!

    ReplyDelete