Marcus/Melanie was on the ground.
He looked around to make sure nobody at notice he take a fall.He/she was mad, really mad. Not because they saw threw his present form. His appearances, was perfect. his looks and voice was perfect. But his term was more boyish or androgynous nature. His choice were always casual in nature, Never noticed.
This time he broke his own rules. he started to wear more feminine clothes in nature. And started to wear three-inch heels. He looked so feminine in nature it would it be possible to tell.
That was is first mistake, that he never wore such girly clothes and such high heels and first time. He never practiced in dressing up, and wore such heels. He didn't know why he decided to do it. He could be more girly in steps but he decided to go straight to his girly mode.
How girls actually do, how can they feel comfortable in such clothes and wear those heels. No I have do it right, act like I always wore them. And I don't much time either.

No comments:
Post a Comment