Samuel was beginning to regret to tell his girlfriend at housework was Women's work.
That women had of the 1940's and 1950's, the right attitude they knew there place in the world. To take of care of their men to serve and please them.He was beginning to regret to saying that women knew there place in society. They should follow, never be in charge.
He regret tell her that girls are not skilled for advance ability. That they only worked until they found a man to marry so they cook and clean for there man.
So your saying I should be happy and please to be a servant for him and be happy for that.
Well yes, yes I do. You should be happy I said.
Well, lets see who you like she said. As she showed two strange objects, one that looks like a wand and a sphere.
But For I could sat something. The room started to spin around. As it started blur.
That seen be spinning. Then it cleared.
I was standing in the middle of ultra 1940's or 1950's style house.
Before I could say something. A voice called out to someone.
He said, Sara, Sara are you okay.
Before I could say something. He gave me a little kiss on the cheek.
Did have one you spell again, dear he said.
What, what I said to him. I, wear am I. I said.
Oh dear. Your think someone else again.
I, am a guy name Samuel and I'm charge my life.
Oh not again, you should never listen to those groups that girl are just as skilled as men.
You knew that you a specially aren't smart enough to be more that a wife and homemaker.
You know that your happy to be a homemaker. And you happy very happy to serve your mate.
As she started to remember who she was.
But something she was regretting. But now was doing what she was born to do to be a housewife in the 1950's.
But she as that nagging something as off. But how could that be. How she not be a housewife.

No comments:
Post a Comment