17 July 2021

Strange experience: By Rhodry




Michael was about 47 years old. He was one the outcasts, to put it simple homeless, he was one of those people some how were discarded, useless people. But Michael was different, he could do things that was considered, abnormal, or paranormal. He could do things that he was totally aware of.

He was mostly in sorta dazes at times. But when he had that clarity things happen. Like a bottle appear, or a warm place to be in.
When Michael was near the shores. Near clothe option beach.
He saw this lovely pretty young girl. And wonder, why, what did I wrong. Why can't enjoy it. Life was I deal a bad hand. Was I such a bad person to deserve this.
I can't remember the last time I enjoy myself. Its always survival day to day. Its not right, it should be that way.
Then the moment clarity hit again.
They was a flash light. And then nothing blackness.
When his vision cleared. He is the ocean. On edge of the shore. He was about four feet maybe three deep in the water. As he looked around, saw the girl closer to the shore. Then she noticed him , but didn't care. Then he slowly walked toward the shore.
Then he realized it. He was a girl, a naked girl walking in the waters.
For the first time for a long, long he could think clearly for more than a minute or so. His mind was clear. He could think again.
Then he slowly walked out of the water. And found a beach bag. On a picnic table. Strangely he knew it was hers.
He noticed a bottle of white wine. And pour a glass for herself. For the first time, for the longest time. She savor the taste of it. She knew was Michael, but she wasn't Michael at the same time. Then flashes, bits and pieces of memories of his life appear.
As she slipped the wine. Do want to return to that she thought, no she said to herself.
If is her life now. Then other memories appeared ones not his, but her.
Hmmm them she realized she stark naked on the beach, slipping wine. And she happy about a new life, new memories. I wonder if I still could do thing like that she wonder either way this a new life for me. Now who am I, I'm Michael. I was Michael .

No comments:

Post a Comment