Saturday 20 March 2021

That does feel good. By Rhodry




Anthony was standing there after taking a long , streaming hot shower. What was the problem, that it wasn't Anthony who took the shower. Well sorta he did, but didn't. He was Sandra body. As he dried himself off. Has touch his breasts, his vagina, he was excited. Why was he excited, why he not surprised , shocked or at lease irritated. But he strangely felted comfortable in her wives body.

He saw his wife. In his body, and she came to him, she slowly rubbed his body with a towel. Strangely she was also excited of doing this to him. It was also strangely comfortable as a guy.
Anthony are you comfortable like this.
Oddly yes, I am dear.
Me too, I should have a problem with this , but I feel its normal , for me to be a guy.
Strangely I feel the same way dear.
So, do you want to do.
Well, could make out.
You mean, me as you, and you as me. Make out.
Yes, I always want to do this, partly of course.
Well so did I to, dear.
Its strange that both, comfortable as each other.
Yes it is, so what we do next.
Well we cam be husband and wife still. But you the husband and me the wife.
Well there allot more than switching bodies, pretend you be each other.
Yes, but we can teach each other the certain things being each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment