Saturday 20 March 2021

6 men 6 dates. By Rhodry

Peter was very annoyed that because Peter no longer Peter he is a girl well if he was born one before. He calls himself err herself Petra. Its not because that he's a girl now, which is irritating enough. Because he is a girl. That he or she can't play golf. Not the way as he did.

Peter err Petra disagreed. Because I'm a physically ,biologically a girl. It doesn't mean that I can't play golf , the same way or beat you.
Well I think your off your game.
I think not.
Well your thinking of wager.
Yes, I am he said.
Well what is the wager. Petra asked.
If you lose or don't play as well as you do, you have date me and the some of us.
And if I do , will you admit that being a girl will not change my game.
Deal , Saturday about noon.
I said deal, then Saturday came around. And I was dress in my golf clothes, well the feminine style of golf clothes.
I was wear a skirt than a pair of slacks. I need to make sure that every advantage. And when I became a girl. It felt almost natural, normal for me to wear them.
Thou I was playing okay, but game different, how a played was not the same as I did.
So I had to compensate of how I played.
By the 8th there was chance that I would lose.
If I lose I would have go to date my friends as girl. And I have to dress up , in a dress, though casual clothes is one thing , but me wearing a gown or party dress I'm ready for that and I think they you at me, as more that a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment