Saturday 20 March 2021

I'm the man I'm in charge! By Rhodry




Samuel was never the most macho of men, his wife Jessica was different she was sorta perfectionist. That men and women had certain role and act a certain way.

Where Jessica said that you had it easy because your a man. And shot back women always that sexually harassment card. And they used it if was true or not.
Well if you think it easy being a women. You try it for a time. I bet you can't last six months , no a month.
I bet I can last a that about six month. He said.
Okay we switched bodies, plus with basic knowledge of being the other gender and sexual comfort.
Deal, I said. If the first one who breaks must change their ways I said.
Deal she said. But can anything .
Anything he said.
After a week or so. Samuel was Jessica. And Jessica was Samuel.
It seem that no one seem to known that we're in each others body.
I as Jessica seem to be more feminine dress less business like.
But Jessica as me, is more macho , more manly as me.
He did thing like he was in change of our life.
He did things that I wouldn't have done.
He was more aggressive lover, and he want his orders carry.
I want try argue it out. But after a moment or so. I couldn't. I wanted to but I couldn't. I felt so weak and helpless.
I , I had keep going, I had about five more month. If she break me, I'll lose. I know she doing these on purpose. To break me.
Thou I'm a women now. I will never break. I'm strong than she, I know she doing to will out of spite.

No comments:

Post a Comment