Thursday 14 January 2021

Of virginal royal blood.

On the night before battle prince Raul did what he always did and took a quiet walk through the court gardens.

As he walk through the gardens the strangest thing happened to him.
he suddenly turned into a woman.

A man's voice powerful and strong commanded him not to move and to listen.

Despite prince Raul best efforts he could not stop himself from obeying the man.

The man said to him prince Raul it was your father's wish I did this to you.

It is to save the Kingdom from a war which we would most likely lose.

The only way to prevent the war was to join both royal Houses together forever.

Because both royal families did not have a virginal female member to marry off  they came to me for a solution.

Because you were the youngest of both Princes it was more likely you would survive my magic.

So you are now the princess Esmeralda and tonight you will marry prince Alberto.

After the marriage and once you are pregnant you will regain your own personality and command of your body.

But until then you will be the perfect princess and do what you are told to do.



 

4 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Exciting idea!!! I'm trying to remember if I've ever seen anything similar.

    fj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prince Raul was waling in the place garden as his did as done hundreds of times before.
    As he was thinking of the battle was to come.
    A strange person was in the gardens , with him.
    Before he could say something.
    The stranger said some strange odd words. Then a strange field of energy surrounded him.
    When the field of energy disappeared. And where Prince Raul stood there was a pretty girl.
    No pretty young princess in a royally dress.
    Before he could say anything, he was told to follow him. And he did. He wanted to say anything. He couldn't.
    He followed him the courtyard.
    Before he could anything the stranger something.
    As I promised your highness. I have done as you asked.
    Good, my high mage, he said.
    I wanted to say anything, but I couldn't.
    This was done to you. Not to save our kingdom. But both kingdoms. Because the lost on both sides will be great. But we will lose much, than the other.
    So if we could join both our kingdoms, by blood or marriage. But we have either. So we needed a princess to join our houses.
    But either had girl children or none of age.
    So the high mage was committed to help solve the problem.
    To save both kingdoms. They need a virgin, royal blood. For the to work. So I was young enough, but I wasn't not a girl. So I was transfigured into a female.
    A young virgin female of royal blood.
    Since you are the youngest, you will hardly inherit the throne.
    Your sacrifice will save both our kingdoms.
    Before I could say anything, I did nothing but smile, and knotted.
    You are now Princess Esmeralda, and you will marry Prince Alberto.
    I know what you are thinking of. you think once I leave there, my control over you will disappear. Then I leave there.
    You are sadly mistaken, you will act and behave like the princess your now.
    After a time you will be pregnant.
    I know that such a thought will be horrifying to do. But you find it natural and a normal thing to do. You memories of such feminine thing will be part of you.
    Each night, you will feel a bit less Raul and more like Esmeralda.
    After your first birth your child, your old memories of who you were in seep into your mind again. And maybe mix with your memories Esmeralda.
    You may want to forget the person you were, and stay the person you are.
    We must prepared for your wedding, and to meet your husband.
    As I heard this all I could do was smile and agree the plans.
    I was to meet my future mate. And was the one to be the bride.
    I wanted to scream and shout. But I couldn't. I starting to remember things which not the same I remembered!
















































































































































































































    ReplyDelete