Sunday 29 November 2020

What you doing: requested by Anonymous.

 

Samuel for some unknown reason was one of those people not affected by the great shift.

Unlike his poor mother whose body was now inhabited by a 72 years old man who was over the moon to be young fit and healthy once again.

He was even more alarmed by how long this person spent in the bathroom.

He could not help wondering what that guy was doing to her body when all he heard with moans and screams of pleasure.



A nice relaxing bath is just what I need.



God this body is so sensitive I've never felt anything like this before!


Just scrubbing it clean is turning me on!


I wonder what this feels like?









4 comments:

  1. I have a feeling someone is going to keep getting dirty so they can spend more time in the bathroom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love It,could you make a sequence? I would like to know what happen with the pervert old Man in the milf body and the poor mom.

    ReplyDelete