Saturday 28 November 2020

It sounded quite crazy: requested by Anonymous. By Rhodry







He was a nerdy type of person. A person loves to created and develop ideas and devices, he like the idea of the technology that he or people can create it. But he hates the idea. Of not get the credit or the benefit of them. He belief he deserve it. Because of others got most of the credit and mostly. None of belief. So he secretly developed a device. And used it. On one of the people. He gave her a change, give him the proper rights to his inventions. She said no, said that you stay in their place. Before she realized it, a flash of light struck her. When she came too. She saw herself, kneeling to her. My, my dear you looked shocked. I gave you a change too, give me the proper befits. of my inventions. So I decided to take that right away from you. Don't try to used my invention on me. Because, its a prototype. I only know it's usually. Even if you, figure out in a few months or so it won't matter.

She at her body. And wonder why. If you try to tell it won't matter. I would developed something new or better!

No comments:

Post a Comment