Saturday 28 November 2020

Fashion: requested by Shadow. by By Rhodry





I was photographer of a fashion magazine of a fashion shoot. He loved his job. He was one of few non gay men. There, a assignment of the London Fashion Show. And I was need to be there. Part was excited about it, and another was more professional. I love the art, the energy of it. And I was being paid of it. Plus I can do some of my other hobbits. I like to dress up. From time to time. I could pass well enough. But not in there league. I was passable. I couldn't look that great. Even something happen , one of the models couldn't make it. So they need a replacement. And they asked me. I wonder why. We need a person who is passable enough. To like a model. After a while I told my assistant to do the work. And I was bough, to the backroom. Were all the makeup artists, stylists, dressers and others. Then a bracelet placed on me. A few hours later. I was on the walkway. Dozens flashes were going on in front of me, and side of me. I was both scare and trilled of it. After it was over, I was still dress as a girl. Not as pretty or gorgeous as before I was still dress as one. I looked at the bracelet and wonder. What should I do now!

No comments:

Post a Comment