Friday 27 November 2020

Waking in her shoes.


Antony had voiced his opinions that if women wear clothes like that they want to be hit upon by men to the wrong woman.

She told him she was going to teach him a lesson that he would never forget.

She turned him into a beautiful young woman dressed in a skimpy outfit.

She told him to come back to her the next morning after he had experienced 24-hours as a woman.

She told him if he had learnt his lesson she would give him back his manhood.

At first Anthony was annoyed and angry with her.

He demanded she turned him back into a man right now.

She just pushed him out of the door and told him to go and have some fun.

Now 24-hours after being transformed into a woman Anthony was walking back down to her apartment with a whole new attitude.

He discovered once he got over the shock of it he quite enjoyed being a woman.

He discovered he quite enjoyed  his time like this.

He had discovered he enjoyed all the attention he had gotten.

He quite enjoyed all the free drinks he got all night.




He no longer saw what she had done to him as a punishment.

That's not to say he was not looking forward to being himself once again.

Little did he know that the woman who had done this to him had no intention of ever turning him back into a man as men with that sort of attitude deserved to be sluts.




 

2 comments:

  1. Antony hated the idea of how women. Had the freedom of choice. He hated that men, had constriction on how you should look and dress. It like two set of rules. One of for him. And another set for her. His girlfriend was tired of him saying that. But she can't denial or admit, he could be right. But he never knew there is another side to it. He doesn't understand. So she decided to him a look as a girl. No not dressing him as a girl. To turn him into a girl. Before he knew it he was a girl. Anthony was mad and angry him being a girl.
    She told him, she was tried of it. Since you feel its unfair that women have that choice wear what every they want, you get a chance to get know what its like.
    At that moment maybe, maybe I could do it.
    So do I get to wear anything I want.
    Within reason.
    Like skimp outfit you sometimes wear.
    Yes, you can.
    My male clothes on my feminine body changed into a skimpy outfit something many women wore. But the shoes were flats. I say no heels.
    No, this is for a short time. I will give you some basic feminine knowledge and basic sexual comfort.
    A short time how long. I said.
    I figure about a day this time, you should learn something about women.
    And what should I do, a day as a girl.
    Well spend the day outside, check the stores. Get a burger or a coffee. Be around people for a day.
    So I leave her place, and when outside. I was nervous at first. Believing that. I would be noticed pretend to be a girl. People noticed me, but not noticed. I was like I was like a regular girl. Outside doing what girls. Which is the question.
    After he/she out in the world. He like being a girl.
    Then after the day ended. He returned to her place. To return being himself.
    Before she say something. He wanted to stay as a girl.
    She said of course, you can be a girl, she said.
    I can , I said.
    Yes, you can. But have to develop a style for yourself. Skimp outfits are fine for time to time, but you need a better girl that.
    Yes, I will I think some of my male hobbies I'm keep.
    Well we need to give you more than basic girl stuff.
    Before she need anything I said no.
    No, why she said.
    Because If I'm to be a girl. I need to be develop. A certain style. Of my only will be better, if I like you to teach me, A few thing and trick.
    Of course , she said. She thought to herself, I'm not surprise that he want to be a she. The first thing is that. A new name for her. I think Ariel will do. Or maybe something else!

    ReplyDelete