Thursday 2 July 2020

I'm glad we're going through this together.

What were the chances that me and my girlfriend would end up in the bodies of two pregnant women who were waiting in the doctors surgery where she works and I was dropping her off that day.

Things were not so bad for her.

All she had to get used to was being pregnant as she had always been a woman.

But for me it was a lot more complicated

I had to get used to having massive milk filled breasts and a vagina.

I had to get used to the idea that just in a couple of short weeks I would be pushing something  the size of a watermelon out of that vagina which scared me to bits as no man ever expected to give birth.

It was hard to imagine that I was going to be a mother & that baby would rely on me for everything.

But seen my girlfriend was in the same predicament as me we decided to make a go of it and see if we could not make being a lesbian couple work for us.




4 comments:

  1. I love this caption so much. Lesbian pregnancy caps are my favorite and having both parties be transformed into pregnant women makes this a rare treat indeed!

    ReplyDelete