Thursday 2 July 2020

This is the best thing that ever happened to us.

Rachel had not seen her body since that night she stole the guys.

She could not help wondering how Martin was getting on in it.

So one lunch break she decided to call and check on him.

Martin was a little bit surprised when he saw his own body walk through the door.

He could not help wondering what she was doing here.

He picked up his trait and walked over to her table.

He said in a friendly tone what can I get you?

Rachel looked at him and said you seem to be doing well.

Martin looked down at her and said.

It was hard at first going from high-flying executive to this.

It was a very steep learning curve learning how to be a woman/topless waitress and stripper.

Rachel looked back at him and said it wasn't easy learning how to do your job.

I thought all you did was sit behind a desk and make other people do the work.

But just like you I think I've got into the swing of things now.

Martin noticing his boss was watching them said you better order something before I get in trouble.

Rachel I said with a smile on her lips I'll have a cold beer and a lap dance.

Martin smiled as he showed her to the VIP suite where he shown her what he had learnt over the past 7 months and how much he was liking is new life.


Rachel sporting a massive hard-on said to him my god you have been learning.

So if I offer to swap us back now would you take it Martin?

Blowjob Gif - 38 Pics | xHamster

Martin looked at her and responded by going down on his knees & unzipped her trousers & with one delicate soft hand pulled out the cock that used to be his and gave her the best blowjob she had ever had since becoming a man.

After swallowing everything she could give him he said to her.
when you stole my body I was angry and mad but I quickly learn to love your life.

I never want to go back to my old life wearing a suit and tie working 9 to 5 behind a desk for a faceless corporation before saying that will be 65 dollars &  will I be seeing you again?

2 comments:

  1. Martin now going by Mattie not only loved her new life also could not get enough cum to satisfy her cravings so not only was she doing 8hrs 6 days a week at the club but she would also get her favorite men to give her more on the side. In the last 7 months Mattie made more money then she ever could as a guy

    ReplyDelete