Monday 21 September 2020

Nobody said anything about this!

Inmate 2766 23-year old Robert Williams who was serving a 40-year stretch for armed robbery in which he lost the use of his legs due to police fire jumped at the opportunity to lower his sentence by becoming a medical guinea pig.

He had no idea what this medical research program would entail.

The doctor's gave him several injections which put him out for several hours.

Whilst he was unconscious he was placed into a experimental DNA rejuvenator which was designed to help grow back lost limbs and repair damaged organs.

He awoke 10 minutes before the procedure had finished.


He started panicking.

He was inside a strange machine that was altering his body.

He screamed and started banging on the glass.

A robotic voice told him to calm down.

It told him there was nothing to worry about.

The procedure was a complete success.

The robotic arm stop spinning and wearing.

The robotic voice said procedure completed.

The machine opened.

A woman in a surgical outfit came over to him and said congratulations you're the first successful male to female gender reassignment.

Robert just stared at her and screamed what have you done to me as he tried to get out of the machine.

After being taken out of the machine and put into recovery the lady came back and explain to him originally they were just going to repair his spinal injuries but they really wanted to test out what the machine was capable of so they to go all out.

You are now 100% female.

You'll have a period and could get pregnant.

You can do everything a woman can do.

6 comments:

  1. Sign me up... I've got 8 fractures in my pelvis...1 non-repairable break in my hip ... With this I could chase the Grandsons around the yard...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a bunch of bad luck. For him, one he'll be in jail for nearly 40 year, if he can talk again it will be limited. A experimental equipment to repair his injuries. The procedure is brand new, he is the first human test subject.
    Thou it help him, but it altered his DNA to improved it, but it changed his DNA into a feminine version of himself. To a genetic level, Thou the pain was high, but he could feel his legs again.
    Thou he found out he wasn't a he. But a girl. At the moment it didn't matter, he could walk again. But the added problem was he was a girl, physically, genetically, but emotionally one, I'm not sure.
    Each day I'm a girl, a bit of me being a man, is lost, and I'm started to accept being a girl, more and more. The lessons, the practices of being one. But what kind of girl will I be.
    After so many months, I almost forgot I was a guy. I started acting like a girl so much. That most couldn't believe I was the first test subject of the device that help walk again. But I'm the first person who had a gender change, no a sex change. But a gender I'm a girl , physically and genetically, and now a emotionally a girl. I was the male to female one. But I met the first female to male one. And we decided to see if we were fully proper man and woman!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky S.O.B. gets to be female...
    I've Fantasized about stuff like
    this for 40 Years...
    Sign me up... Greggory

    ReplyDelete