Sunday 21 April 2024

This is definitely not my body requested by Anonymous 21.04.24

Pics


My name used to be Tony Williams I was 37 years old and a professional cat burglar when what happened to me happened.

I had just been hired to steal a statue from a rich old woman.

I broke into a house and quit it by past the alarm system.

I located the statue which I had been paid to steal and grab it.

The minute my fingers touched the statue the strangest thing happened to me.

I found myself lying in a warm bed.

I heard the screen coming from somewhere and I left out of bed.

It did not take me long care realise I was no longer myself.

So somehow I had become a woman.

I rushed out of the bedroom and down the hallway towards the screaming.

I found my own body standing there wide-eyed and terrified.

I saw the statue on the floor smashed.

Before I could do anything the woman who was in my body turned and ran away screaming.

I was left there standing looking at the smashed statue on the ground in her body.

That had been almost six months ago to the day.

It wasn't easy adapting to being a woman.


Everything is different and so much more complicated and hard.

Just getting ready to go out takes a least three hours.

Then there's the whole new sexuality.


I found that I was no longer interested in beautiful women.

I was now interested in handsome men.

I never thought I would ever get used to the idea of spreading my legs for one.

But after the first drunken night with a man I have never looked back.

Despite her age, she is still very much sexually active and very sensitive.


Until you have experienced a female organ you have not found pure pleasure.

I don't know what happened to her in my body.

I don't know why the statue switched our bodies.

All I do know is I'm happy it broke.

So there's no way she could get her life back from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment