Wednesday 22 April 2020

The radio is back in town.

Samuel might have lost his well toned and trained body to the great shift which meant his rodeo riding days were over.

but that did not stop him from using some of his old skills mixed with a bit of his new bodies sexuality to forge a new career as a rodeo dancer at one of his favorite bars which paid a hell of a lot more and was a hell of a lot less dangerous.


Why do men watching me dance make me so horny?


Why do I love all these horny men cheering me on?


Why does it make me so wet knowing I could get these men to do anything for me just for the chance of me spreading my legs for them?






2 comments:

  1. Wow! Nice series of short, sexy caps!

    fj

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought I would let the image speak for itself on this one..

      Delete