Monday 17 February 2020

I might as well enjoy it Part 3: By FJ (Sunday)


As Sam was thinking about the fun things he might do over the following 12 hours, he heard the agitated voice of the slim woman he had originally been intending to hop.

"I told you, I'm not interested, okay?"


Image result for harassing a woman at the dym

She was trying to turn away from a man who had taken hold of her wrist.

"Please, I'm asking you to just leave me alone." 

Now she sounded a bit fearful, even desperate.

The guy just laughed "What's the matter, Honey, I ..."

That's when Sam put a hand on the shoulder of the guy, who was puny compared to Sam in his new buff woman's body. 

"The lady said that she just wanted to be left alone, Buddy."

When the guy looked up and realized that he risked getting beaten up by a girl in front of another girl, he let go of the wrist and slunk away without a word.


Image result for sexy female bodybuilder

"Oh, my gosh, thank you!" the petite, fit girl said looking up into Sam's new eyes.

"No problem!" replied Sam.

"I guess you must get harassed like that a lot -- one of the downfalls of being so beautiful.

Blokes really need to take 'No!' for an answer."

"Um, you're pretty well-built yourself, if it's okay for me to say that! 

Um, my name is Stacey. 

I just hope that guy isn't waiting for me outside."

"Don't worry about that, Stacey!" Sam reassured her.

"Hey, I'll walk you to your car if you want me to."

Stacey, blushing, bit her lip briefly before answering "I would appreciate that! 

Um, I'd like to do more to thank you. 

If you have time . . . Maybe you'd like to come to my place . . . you know . . . for a drink?"

2 comments: