Wednesday 2 October 2019

Are you enjoying it my dear?

Amjad was not happy when his wife Ambika who was sick and tired of his controling ways swapped their bodies and made him live her life.

Which would have been intolerable to him if it was not for the fact that he found he quite enjoyed her wifely duties which they did everyday in the bedroom the living room the bathroom & the kitchen.

Related image

So when they did try to switch back they found they couldn't because Amjad was now expecting which made the switch permanent.

4 comments:

  1. I got a new request. Can you make one of me trying to earn tickets to comic con but fail and i instead use an old possession spell from my aunt and it puts me inside a fat or very fat woman amomgst the comic con and i can't leave until the end of the convention?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. thank you for taking the time to get in touch.
      I have added it to my list and I will work on them shortly.

      AG

      Delete
  2. "he found he quite enjoyed her wifely duties" Great line! I love it!!!

    fj

    ReplyDelete