Thursday 26 September 2019

Admit your a spy...

Secret agent Matthew was a little frightened as he stood in the cold dark cell.

He had just been captured by the North Koreans who suspected he was not an aid worker but a US spy which was of course true.

Even though they had trained him to resist interrogation and torture (RTI) when captured he wasn't sure how he was going to hold up against interrogation in his current body which was a lot more fragile and sensitive than his own.



Related image

4 comments:

  1. could you please transform me into olivia wilde pic here https://i.pinimg.com/564x/81/ca/60/81ca603a05e7254bb1c89e142cdb6120.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. could you please create caption where Emma stone need help so she came to his best friend josef and say him i need you to be me you alsways say me that you want to be me
    and you say me too that you want to have a boobs and vagina so now your wish will be true and when it ends you could be my clone if you want josef acept it and stay in body of emma stone and happy pic here https://i.pinimg.com/originals/0c/6f/8e/0c6f8e5e9a3dabb12c44f0dc46292cd3.jpg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for taking the time to get in touch.
      I have added them to my list and I will work on them shortly.

      AG

      Delete
  3. Have her sit on a sybian and don’t let her get up till she talks

    ReplyDelete