Friday 7 June 2019

This was your idea.



Tony stood there in his girlfriend Amanda's body feeling like he was wearing body armour.

He turned to her and said is this necessary?

Can I not just wear something a little bit more sexy?

Amanda looked at him and said it was your idea to come here and swap bodies so we could better understand each other.

So you're going to wear my shape wear that makes my body look good & my little black dress and high heels.

Were going out for a romantic meal and dancing tonight ok and if you're lucky I might let you give me a blowjob tonight.

Tony just looked at her in his suit and said ok before stepping into her little black dress & slipping on her high heels and following her out of the hotel room.

2 comments:

  1. Are you considering to make more lesbian related captions in the future?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi there yes I am.
      it just depends on what comes to mind at the moment I am writing a story.

      Delete