Saturday 6 April 2019

What are we doing????

Thomas who had been stuck in a horny woman's body for the past 3 weeks said to his friend Robert as he undressed we cannot keep on meeting like this.

My wife is getting suspicious.




She knows I'm up to something she just does not know what it is and thanks to her being in the body of a 5 year old boy I don't think she would understand why I cannot wait for her to grow up and become a man.

So either I leave her now and run away with you or I take a vow of celibacy and go slowly mad waiting for my wife to become of age again.

Robert just looked at him and said ok after we're finished here go home pack a bag and I will pick you up at 8 and we will run away together.

Which was exactly what Thomas was hoping he would say.

No comments:

Post a Comment