Scott stood in front of his mother and said.
I might be in a woman's body.
I might talk walk and dress like a woman but I am not one and I don't think I ever will be.
I don't find men attractive even though I've been flirting with them.
I don't like having sex with them its just not enjoyable to me.
I still have feelings for my girlfriend who has no interest in me as a woman sexually.
I feel like I'm trapped between both worlds no longer existing in either.
I wish everyday the great shift had not done this to me.
Scots mother just looked at her son who was on the verge of a mental breakdown.
She did not know what to do to console him it had been almost 5 months since the great shift and the breakup of his relationship and he just does not seem to be able to accept the facts.

No comments:
Post a Comment